"No homo" is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard come out of the mouth of a human. This is my second favorite way to reply - the first, bloody retribution.
Get The Sims 2: Ultimate collection for FREE!!!!
Simply go to “Redeem product code” in Origin and enter: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
It is for 1 week only, so hurry!
its downloading right now! Is it just the base game or the whole thing?
In case anyone is interested…
i just tried it and it’s legit. ultimate collection is sims 2 + ALL expansions + ALL stuff packs. get it while it’s hot!!
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
It’s like Marvel is really trying to piss people off, lol.
calling it, whoever the new iron man is they won’t be straight. marvel’s tryna go for the trifecta.
Nothing makes me more pleased than Marvel making Marvel fanboys angry about genuinely good and interesting comic choices.
Um, this is fantastic. Why the hell are you complaining?
>genuinely good and interesting comic choices
That’s an interesting way to spell “obvious pandering”.
Throwing away iconic characters on a whim so you can please the demands of pissy ideologues who could not care less about the comics themselves and only care about pushing their own agenda where it doesn’t belong, is not “genuinely good and interesting comic choices.”
You know superhero mantels get passed around ALL THE TIME right?
There’s multiple Flashes, Green Lanterns, Robins, Ms. Marvels, Captain Marvels, Spidermans, and even Wonder Womans, right? There’s even more than one Batman. THERES ALREADY MORE THAN ONE CAPTAIN AMERICA. (Bradley AND Barnes have both used the name already.)
Starting a new run where the mantel gets passed onto someone who isn’t a white dude isn’t “throwing away iconic characters.” It’s using a staple of the comic narrative to bring in new fans, energize franchises, and diversify line ups.
Pffft, fake nerd boys, not even understanding how mantel passing works.
Oh I’m sorry you think you’re so smart you can look how mantel passing works on Wikipedia wow fucking move over people who have a genuine liking of comic books, dumbass Feminist bitches who think they have an opinion are pushing their agendas down your throat, and no matter what you say, you’re wrong.
A GENUINE liking of comic books?
You think I don’t genuinely enjoy comic books?
Being a misogynist doesn’t give you a monopoly on liking superhero comics, my friend. Does it bother you that OTHER comic fans aren’t bothered by these things?
So, I call total bs on the guy claiming Marvel is cramming something down anybody’s throats or throwing away classic characters.
You know who’s a classic character? Sam Wilson - The Falcon and new Captain America who was created in the 60’s by Stan Lee and Gene Colan. You’re familiar with Stan Lee, yes? Same guy that co-created that masculine Thor you’re so attached to.
Actually, that’s not true. THAT Thor, the one who is actually the son of Odin, was created much later. The one Stan Lee actually created was a guy who stumbled across the hammer of Thor and was able to gain Thor’s powers and form because he was worthy. A lot like that lady on the cover is going to.
But, you know, whatever. Don’t let being wrong stop you from continuing to call people names. Just realize if anybody is a fake fan here, it’s you for not having a basic understanding of comics continuity.
I think the new stuff is awesome and I’m excited. Marvel is allowed to change things up and I applaud them for doing so. Ms.Marvel and the new Ghost Rider are both fantastic books that changed things up, even if some fanboys think it’s “pandering”. I honestly avoided superhero books for years and largely only read indie titles and manga because companies made it difficult to jump into and fanboy bullshit turned me off from checking them out.
But lately Marvel has been on fire with top notch quality books that can appeal to anyone, even people like me that don’t care that much about superheroes. If you’re a comic fan and think superhero books are dumb like I did, seriously go pick up the new Ms.Marvel, Ghost Rider, or Hawkeye. They are fantastic and don’t make you feel alienated for not knowing 50 years of Marvel lore.
And before anyone assumes I’m just a stupid girl that’s just a comic poser, fucking google me. (protip:I work on comics for a living, having worked for IDW, Image, and Dark Horse. I have more comic street cred than the average fanboy) I’ve been a comic fan for life, just haven’t embraced the big 2 until recently and that’s okay because comics, even Marvel/DC titles, are not exclusive clubs. Stagnation is the death of the industry and if you want more of the same old same old, maybe you should stick to back issues.
Using caffeine to try and jumpstart my creative brain and…
coffee coffee coffee
With comments too great not to include. You should check the heck out of that webcomic series either way 8D
The comments on this are every bit as fabulous as the actual comic :D
Perry the Pansexual Penguin often gets lost because he goes every which way